We're hiring a Senior Product Designer.
We need a problem solver with a killer sense of design—someone who can lead the design process with our team. As a Senior Product Designer, you will be responsible for creating compelling and intuitive user experiences, designing new features, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful launch of products.
Role & key responsibilities
- Create user experiences that solve our client's problems.
- Lead the design process from concept to launch, including user research, prototyping, and design iteration.
- Work collaboratively with clients to understand real business needs, document pain points, and plan out solutions into actionable steps.
- Develop flow charts, wireframes, prototypes, and beautiful high-fidelity mockups.
- Collaborate with an internal design team to review design work, providing and receiving constructive feedback.
- Work hand-in-hand with development teams to help see your designs through to production.
- Self starter: Must be able to take a broad problem or idea and move it forward from vision to reality.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates clear sense for typography, color, visual space.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience.
- Experience creating flow charts, user journeys and wireframes.
- Experience performing user research, conducting user interviews, and creating personas.
- Understanding of Figma auto-layout and components.
- Illustration and animation experience is desired, but not required.
- Must be able to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Must be based in the U.S.