We're hiring a great UX/UI Designer.
Have you ever used an app that has an exceptionally great interaction, and found yourself playing with it over and over again? Do you obsessively work through the small details of a problem until you're grinning ear to ear? If so, we want to hear from you!
We're looking for a talented UX/UI Designer. This job will require critical thinking to understand client needs and develop strategies for functional design. You should be an exceptional problem-solver with a great eye for design.
- A strong portfolio with a clear sense for typography, color, and visual space.
- Experience with creating flow charts, user journeys and wireframes.
- Experience with performing user research, conducting user interviews, and creating personas.
- Understanding of Figma auto-layout and components.
- Illustration and animation experience is desired, but not required.
- Must be able to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience.
- Must be based in the U.S.
- Understanding business needs and working to a functional design solution for both the organizations and their customers.
- Developing flow charts and wireframes.
- Creating functional prototypes.
- Working hand-in-hand with development teams to help see your designs through to production.